Heat Pump Hot Water
Heat Pump Hot Water Systems - An energy efficient choice
If you’re looking for an eco-friendly hot water option heat pump is a great choice. With more models coming onto the market each year, heat pump hot water systems are becoming a practical alternative to gas, electric, or solar.
BOOK A HOT WATER SPECIALIST
How does a heat pump hot water system work?
Heat pump water heaters work by transferring heat from the air outside your home and using it to heat your water. Modern systems are effective even in cooler climates (-7 to 40 degrees Celsius) which makes them ideal for Sydney’s warm summers and cold winters.
This Dux Airoheat heat pump video explains how the system warms the water by extracting heat from the air.
Benefits of Heat Pump Hot Water Systems
- Eligible for STC’s - federal government rebates which can reduce purchase costs - find out more here rec-registry.gov.au
- Easy upgrade from gas or electric storage models,
- Save money on energy costs - this style of water heater uses up to 65% less power than conventional electric storage systems.
- Pair with a solar PV system for maximum reduction in operating costs.
- Gas or electric booster options for extended cold periods.
- Perfect renewable energy option for homes which are not suitable for or don’t like the look of solar hot water systems.
Switch to energy saving water heating today
Everyday Plumbing can provide expert advice on the ideal energy efficient hot water solution for your home, contact our team on 02 9191 7309 or complete our quick online booking request form today.
HOT WATER FAQ
For more in depth hot water information visit our Hot water Information page