Hot Water Brands
Supply, installation, repairs and servicing
The team at Everyday Plumbing and Gas Services work with all the leading hot water system brands across all styles and models. Our plumbers and gas fitters offer the supply, installation, repairs, and servicing of gas, electric, solar, heat pump and instant hot water heaters.
BOOK A HOT WATER SPECIALIST
Rheem hot water
Rheem has been producing top quality, reliable hot water systems for Australian homes and businesses since 1939. The company offers a range of tough water heating options for every application, including:
- Gas storage - Rheem Stellar, 5 Star, 4 Star, Indoor, and RheemPlus
- Electric storage - Stellar Stainless Steel, 491/492 Series, 191/192 Series, RheemPlus, and Compact
- Continuous flow - 12L to 27L models, Metro Series, Pronto Series
- Solar - Rheem Premier Hiline, Hiline roof system, Loline Premier, Loline split system - frost protected options available
- Heat pump - MPi Series, HDi Series
Rinnai hot water
Rinnai’s sturdy, versatile, energy efficient water heating range covers all bases of both residential and commercial hot water. The Rinnai selection offers a solution for small apartments, all the way up to a large cafe, with both indoor and outdoor fitted options.
- Continuous flow - Infinity, Hotflo instantaneous
- Gas storage - 135L and 170L
- Electric storage - Hotflow electric 25L to 400L, 10 year cylinder warranty
- Heat pump - All-in-one and split system options, 250L or 315L
- Solar - Sunmaster range, Prestige range, evacuated tube or flat plate style, close coupled or split, gas or electric boost
- Commercial - Heavy Duty continuous flow, Demand Duo, Manifold pack systems, solar pre-heat, quick recovery electric
Bosch water heating
The global water heating giant Bosch is backed by 100 years of appliance production. With a selection that spans from high flow commercial instant hot water systems to highly efficient, environmentally friendly heat pump units.
- Heat pump - Compress 3000 - 65% reduced energy use compared with traditional electric hot water.
- Gas Instant hot water - Bosch Optiflow, Mechanical, Condensing, Commercial
- Electric storage - Tronic 1000T - 80L to 400L
- Commercial - Bosch 32 Series, Commercial condensing
Vulcan hot water
The Vulcan brand is now owned by Rheem but was obviously such a strong name in home hot water systems they continue to produce the gas and electric storage hot water systems under the Vulcan name.
- Vulcan gas storage - 135L & 170 L
- Vulcan electric storage - 50L to 400L
Dux hot water
Dux has been manufacturing hot water systems for the variable Australian climate for over 100 years. With many energy saving alternatives, your hot water bills will never be so lean.
- Electric storage - Proflo - 25L to 400L
- Gas storage - Prodigy, 4 star and 5 star, 135L or 170L
- Continuous flow - condensing and non-condensing, 17L/min to 26L/min
- Solar hot water - Sunpro gas-boosted or electric-boosted
- Heat pump - Airoheat 250L
Customer focused Thermann produce top quality, reliable, precision engineered hot water systems for homes and businesses.
- Gas instant hot water - C7 and 6 Star series
- Evacuated tube solar - gas or electric boosted
- Electric storage - 80L to 400L
- Gas storage - 4 Star efficiency
- Heat pump - Thermann X Hybrid
The small hot water solution with instant electric and storage options, Steibel Eltron compact water heaters are perfect for the office kitchen, small apartments or lower use areas.
- 3 phase electric instant
- Single phase electric instant
- Open vented compact storage
- Mains pressure compact storage
If the brand you are looking for is not listed here contact our hot water team today, we’re sure to be able to help.
HOT WATER FAQ
Most people don’t want to spend more on home water heating than they need to and that is totally understandable. However, the majority of homeowners also see the value of investing a bit more for a top quality product which will provide reliable hot water for their family for many years t...Learn More
Not sure if you need to install a tempering valve or a thermostatic mixing valve? Your local plumber can provide you with advice specific to your water heating requirements but here’s the low down to get you started.Learn More
For more in depth hot water information visit our Hot water Information page